Autodesk - Media & Entertainment Collection
Autodesk Media & Entertainment Collection includes digital content creation tools for efficient 3D animation, compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and stunning environments for film, TV and game workflows. Create incredible animations. Design rich environments with flexible procedural modeling software. Use Arnold to render beautiful final results.
End-to-end creative tools for entertainment
Have the right digital content creation tool every time
Whether you staff up with animators, modelers, or visual effects artists, you’ll have the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and massive digital worlds.
What the pros use
Access the industry-standard 3D animation tools used by AAA game makers and top Hollywood studios. With Maya® and 3ds Max®, you have access to proven and established tools, and frequent updates keep you on the cutting edge.
Take on sophisticated projects
Build a powerful 3D animation pipeline for complex simulations, dynamics, effects, and rendering to tackle the most demanding jobs and take your studio to the next level. Never say no to a big project.
Included software and services in Autodesk Media & Entertainment Collection
The Media & Entertainment Collection includes key products such as Maya and 3ds Max in addition to other software.
- Maya incl Bifrost for Maya
- 3ds Max
- ReCap Pro
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a monthly (via Autodesk online store), annual or 3 year basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.